четврток, ноември 15, 2001

A wonderful day.........I am lying, it was awfull
First, having to wake up at 6 a.m, then going out t catch the tram. After I left the building where I live I thought i will start to cry from anger, it was so terribly cold, and I was wearing a winter jacket, two blouses, gloves, cap and all of that winter clothing kind of crap.......and that didn't workL I got frozen in November. Later on, in the afternoon, I went to find myself a job. It was on some street that I didn't know, at some place where I have never heard about and...as one can easily conclude from the above mentioned stuff, after 2 hours of walking I didn't get there. So I am angry on the weather, on the unserious people......
I think I need to get some sleep

p.s watching sex life at the moment, people have really serious problems with their body ( too long or too short front parts of it) and I sit here, drinking cappuchino and complaining about the weather.....

Нема коментари: