недела, ноември 11, 2001

I have mace myself a personality test at www.thespark.com.......which I strongly recomend and here are my results, I am a mastermind which in other words is submissive introvert abstract thinker:)

Like just 9% of the population you are a MASTERMIND
(SIAT). You can be silent and withdrawn, but behind your
reserved exterior lies an active mind that allows you to
analyze situations and come up with creative, unexpected
solutions. Normal people call this "scheming." Don't learn
German.

Anyway, your sense of style and originality are your
strengths, and people will respect your judgment once
they get to know you. If you learn to be a little more
personable, you could be a great leader--you've definitely
got the "vision" thing down. Just make sure all the plotting
you do behind those eyes of yours is healthy.

Famous masterminds in television: Dr. Claw, The Scarecrow
and Mrs. King, Montgomery Burns.

Нема коментари: