недела, ноември 18, 2001

ode to a pub

(part 2)

Different kinds of people used to go to the place where I had spent the most beautiful days in my life. I have learned a lot about people and myself. I have learned to sit by myself on the bar. I have learned to sit in silence when everybody else is drinking and dancing and to dance and sing while everybody else is sitting and staring. I have learned the meaning of standing by the wall and listening to the music for five hours without even saying a word. It’s one of the most important things that I have ever learned. Meditating and enjoying myself. I have learned that you can understand another person by just looking at him, and that in the evenings people carry masks on their faces. Yes, different kinds of people used to go there. They used to come and go, they were changing, constantly. I was changing constantly. They used to develop their personality there, or degrading their personality. I did too, depending on the moment. Lately, I could see myself in all the new 15-year-olds spending their rainy and sunny afternoons there. I could see in them how silly I had looked in those times. Sometimes I acted silly but I never acted wrong. The most important thing I guess was that I have learned not to feel sorry for anything I had done. Everything is a part of you whether you like it or not. The things that I had gone through are what I am now. Do not run to catch the chances, chances will come to you in this or other shape one day. Everything will come to you in its right time

Part three and final........yet to come