петок, октомври 19, 2001

I have always wanted to write.......and I have the opportunity to do it now.....I truly do not care if anybody will read me, I don't care about the counter and about the guestbook.....I begun to write this blog because I was writing diaries or just tried to express my emotions in every way I could.....because I feel I have a way of looking at the world and I need to express it......and no, I will not be original, and no.....this will never be a good blog.....it has a terrible graphic, I don't know any html......so webrings are not curious for me to join them.....but anyway.....that's not going to change anything, I will wtill write.....sometimes it's going to be rubish, sometimes it's going to be something better than rubbish....but anyway......is going to be something.....and that's all that matters.


Am I supposed to get personal???? I would love to, but I am afraid....not of recognition, because if u look carefully you can find a picture of me in one of the links that I have provided.....it's not about it at all.....it's about the ppl that I would have written about......if they would recognize here......I don't think they would feel comfortable......at least some of them will not be happy about this.....

and once......I thought that u can be anonymous in the internet....
but it's very hard
and......whathever.....I will not try to be anonymous....
I don't care about it....

so it's site of ania.....ana......ana-marija.....anna-maria......ania19.......Ania`......KrAzYbAlKaN.....all those names of mine which can be found on the net.....all of them are me....
so this is my piece in the net
my angle
my world
I am going to take good care of it :)

Нема коментари: