недела, декември 02, 2001

long time no blog this menu opened......
shame on me.... And I was so dammn sure that I will update often......but look at my day shedule.....waking up at 8 a.m going to the institute, staying there till 5 p.m until I get hoem it becomes 6.p.m and when I am at home I just want to eat something and to watch the news and go to sleep......and the weekends....mostly fullfilled with vacumcleaning, dustcleaning, shelves -cleaning and brain-filling with new short stories, new quotes from Ellis' SLA and more grammatical rules, in case I have to be an english teacher in future.....
that's life.......and of course, weekend begins on thursday, you go to jatki, you have 3 beers, you dance a little and smoke too much cigarretes and then you go home.friday is the same, sathurday is the same......
on the 17 th december, in the evening I am leaving this beautifull town (i really happen to love it, i used to hate id but i guess i didn't know that one can really have fun here:)and I am heading NA PAT DO MAKEDONIJA (on a road to macedonia ) together with my friend who studies in Krakov (the same thing as I do)....I am going to spend 3 weeks there.......it is enough:)

Нема коментари: