вторник, декември 04, 2001

Html Gear - Guest Gear View Guestbook you can click here and do something about the scary emptiness......


listening to cypress hill-trouble on zwei (where else)....
I am afraid......I am lazy.....I cannot work....I have too much work and I haven't done anything......that's bad, that's very bad.

Yesterday me and 2 Magda's , at a new pub near the institute....altana (we call it blue pub eventhough everything is wooden and tropical there)...again......missed 2 classes.....felt guilty......counsciense working.....and we made a promise, like for now on......no going out, no missing classes, no pubs, no cigarretes (i didn't promised this it would be a lie).....and I mean.......enough is enough.......5 exam in january....3 weeks holiday before is.....and I don't study during holidays......so that's why I had to do this now, or never.......

merry xmas!!!!!!

Нема коментари: