понеделник, декември 10, 2001

I've just got back from M's where we seen "the 4 weddings and a funeral" (the funeral part was pretty sad)
of course we had 2 beers and of course the two non-smokers had lighted a few to make me a company ( as always......hahahaa)
this weekend we are going to the mountains, to Zieleniec.....so it will be a big trouble for me.....like.....what if I catch cold, what if I break a leg while skying......anyway.......the temptation is too big for me to resist, so I will go :)
Monday with big M is heading towards me
Wednsday with big W.......I am going to see somebody I miss so bloddy much......one more week........I will survive (I had survived 4 months:))))for now)


I think this is going to be a wonderfull month
and college........
????????
fuck college.....what is the rest of the year for???????????

Нема коментари: