сабота, февруари 09, 2002

I woke up in the early afternoon and I wanted to see the openings of the winter Olympics games in Salt Lake City and I sort of liked it.....everything except for the stuped red hats of the polish representation and another thing which made me really really nervous.
Imagine that the macedonian representation wasn't after Moldavia, Madagaskar and other countries on M but it was before France, as damn Former Yugoslav Republic.....The greek aristocracy in USA has done a perfect job.....but it's only a small victory for them....one day Macedonia will be on the Olympics with its real name and it's real flag...the beautifull sun with 16 rays....
OK, enough patriotic emotions for today. Right now I am reading "And then the ass saw the angel" by Nick Cave...and it's daaamn dark, pervert, cruel and great....
two more days to see MK....and somebody I miss very much...and hope he misses me too

Нема коментари: