недела, октомври 21, 2001

yesterday again.....beer and vodka......but anyway.....it was not good....wrong music, wrong ppl, wrong me
when I came home.....it was about 3 a.m I turned on the computer and checked out whether somebody is on irc....and there was nobody at least nobody special, and after some time one nickname had showed on the screen telling me that I have a nice blog and things like that.....so I got curious and we started talking (typing:)....and that conversation had took me 1.5 hour (i guess) and so

I AM TIRED I AM WEARY
I COULD SLEEP FOR THOUSAND YEARS.....I know that I have already written about it......but it's such an universal song


anyway.....
I wanted to say hello to that person in case he reads this now or maybe tomorrow
and take care....

that's it for now

listening.....kiril dzajkovski.......album....religion and sex....excellent

Нема коментари: