понеделник, октомври 15, 2001

some posts that I will publish, like the previous one are written long or not some long time ago but the thing is .....they were originally written in macedonian.....and they were supposed to be some kind of bad or better poetry.....but translated in english.....these poems are becoming mutants.....and I am very sorry for this

I have a song to sing.......

I AM TIRED I AM WEARY
I COULD SLEEP FOR THOUSAND YEARS....... and so on and so forth.......

and that's why I am going to sleep and don't bore you too much today:)


and btw........if you visit my site.......

PLEASE SIGN MY GUESTBOOK

nobody's signing it
pls tell me that this site is good or that it stinks

tell me anything
any feedback is worth treasure to me:)

thanks in advance
love you
ania

Нема коментари: