вторник, октомври 23, 2001

Today's YOGA had killed me......and this was supposed to be relax......ok it was for the last 20 minutes when we were supposed to lay down and listen to our heartbeats or something........btw, I am home now, after 20 minutes I should be sleeping.........after all, tomorrow is another day
and........you know, the situation with the credit card.......I AM BROKE......you can send me donation:)))))
but anyway, I have like very little amount of zlotys to survive these, at least, two weeks and today I wanted to go to a nice coffe- bar to have a nice cup of coffe......and so I did but when I got the information about how much money I have to pay for this damn lavazza I almost started to cry.......anyway.......the meaning of the story is......look at me trying to save money.........it's not my fault, I war robbed today.........

again, getting at the wrong place at the wrong time.....
why wrong time?
it got so cold and we were sitting outside and before that it was sunny......

so......good night or good mornind or good whathever......
and wish me sweet dreams of course........bc lately I really prefer dreams, no mather how strange and surrealistic they are sometimes, to reality...

Нема коментари: