сабота, октомври 20, 2001




checking out what is in the wroclaw's cinemas.......

and the answer is NO THING!
at least not the things that i wanted to see.....and if they are you have to catch 7 different trams and get frozen at the bus-stop......NAAAAAAAH! not for me, not today thank you
i feel not so good and they all want to go out tonight......and I will, I don't know why......maybe not to feel lonely at home, maybe not to think about the things that I often think and even dream about....
I want to escape from one emotion, from one feeling which I can not stans
it's generally a positive feeling......but now it is DESTRUCTIVE for me

so that's why I am going to waste more money on beer
.....
maybe the music will be ok
eventhough I doubt


listening to depeshe mode......freelove
have to go.....to eat:)

Нема коментари: