среда, јули 03, 2002

Friday Five .....a questionare for all of us who want to answer>.......like......me (I am bored to death, I don;t have money and I can;t travel anywhere because I have to study and I am to lazy to study>>>>>>>>>>>)

When was the last time I??????


1. ...sent a handwritten letter? I write some from time to time because I have some friends who are not really into internet..but the thing is that I am too lazy to send them so they dissapear sooner or later.
2. ...baked something from scratch or made something by hand? My birthday, I baked Dr.Oekter"s cake all by myself and they liked it!!! (it was my first cake ever)

3. ...camped in a tent? I guess few years ago, and I got bored to death, it was in Platamonas,Greece with my parents.


4. ...volunteered your time to church, school, or community? You know what.....never.....we don;t have such tradition on the Balkans:)


5. ...helped a stranger? I made good sandwiches to the homeless knocking on my door.....but I never give money.....I don't want anybody to buy heroine with them

Нема коментари: