вторник, јули 09, 2002

smattering.org >> the friday five 1. Where are you right now? Sitting in front of the notebook....just got back home after 2 days spent at my parents`

2. What have you lost recently? I often lose tapes. And I always lose my favourite tapes. Most often I find them but only after few months have passed by.

3. What was the first CD you ever purchased? Does that embarrass you now? The first CD I ever bought was best alternative ballads with nirvana, pearl jam, alice in chains, beck, red hot cp....one of my favourites 10 years after:))))Jesus it;s been 10 years.....god ....I am so old.

4. What is your favorite kind of writing pen? anything that writes....I guess.


5. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? 2 hours ago I ate some polish toffi icecream but I didn't like it. I guess.....dove..

Нема коментари: